Updated: December 15, 2017
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
(a) Our Service: We will collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number and email address, when you register for this event. This information will be accessible to the American Legion, Sponsors of the Veterans Career Fair, and Employers that have registered to attend the career fair. In addition, we will collect non-personally identifiable information as described below.
(b) Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: tags and scripts are used by Lone Light and our partners (such as advertising, marketing and analytics), affiliates or analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking users’ movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis. While we respect the privacy of our users, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals set by your browser at this time. This website uses the Revelator, an analytics tool by Lone Light to track user activity, page content, click/touch, movement, and scroll.
(c) Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access our Sites or the Lone Light Service. For example, when you access our Sites or the Lone Light Service, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information.
(e) Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Customers: An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to a Lone Light customer (the data controller). If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
Any Personally Identifiable information collected will be deleted by January 31, 2018 (7 days from the conclusion of the Career Fair).
2. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: Lone Light will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Lone Light (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Sites or the Lone Light Service, such as submitting a registration form will be available to the American Legion, partners of the Veterans Job Fair, and Employers registered to attend the job fair. If you wish to remove information that you have made public on GoKcJobs.com you may do so by emailing us at GoKcJobs@gmail.com. We will remove any information that is current in our systems within a reasonable timeframe. Copies may remain viewable if other users have copied or saved that information off of our systems.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Lone Light Services and those of our partners. Our partners also have the option to publish the results for their websites on the Lone Light Service. Such results consist solely of non-personally identifiable information. If you choose to publish such results on the Lone Light Service or Site (for example, in our results gallery), you understand and agree that this information, along with any personally identifiable information you choose to make available in connection with such results, will be made publicly available. By publishing your results on the Lone Light Service or Site, you agree that you have obtained all necessary consents to make such information public and that doing so will not violate any laws. If you remove information that you have made public on the Lone Light Service or Site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Lone Light Service or Site, or if other users have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Lone Light will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Lone Light, our users or others.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Lone Light Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Lone Light or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Lone Light may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- How We Protect Your Information. Lone Light is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Lone Light or guarantee that your information on the Lone Light Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com. We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Lone Light will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Lone Light does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lone Light Analytics, LLC
PO Box 312
Olathe, KS 66051